Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Trip To National Museum

Made a trip to National Museum with my honey yesterday, the pictures shown at the photography exhibition was filled so many superstars that I had a fun time deciphering which was my favourite. We also made our way to the rest of the exhibition halls to take in the artistic feel. Suddenly, I felt elevated a notch higher after brushing aside the "arts'. Hahaha! After that, we had dinner with our friends and I bought a liuli and Starwalker perfume, nice shopping I had :)

2 comments:

Ah Kiong said...

This pic is nice
Cant even tell its actually a food court
:P

covantai said...

Wahahaha!!! Evil u! Now everyone know it is a FOODCOURT!

New Zealand: New Short-Term Graduate Work Visa launching on 16 November 2026

Eligible international graduates who have completed study or are currently studying in New Zealand will be able to apply for the new Short-T...