Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BIG Big Thank You!

Finally! "Stand By Me" has came to a conclusion and I must say a big big thank you to all those who have taken time out to read this fictional story either on my blog or on Trevvy (slightly slower in uploading the story so it is still running.), especially to my "die hard supporter" = honey!

All encouragements were very sweet and morale booster. Ever since I wrote my first story, "Loving You", which steered more towards erotica writing, I have always wanted to out-do myself to write a longer story.

So when I wrote "Love Me Not" to be a 27-parter, I secretly challenged myself to aim writing a 30-parter story and that's how "Stand By Me" came about. Now, I have sort of fulfilled the aim I set myself; I am kinda lost as to if I should write again since there are now no more motivation to continue writing.

Still, if I do write again, it won't be anytime soon as per my usual habit, I will go into hibernation mode after finishing one story and the hibernation period usually lasts more than a few months.

Anyway, a quick recap. I have written "Loving You", "Prelude", "Unconditional Love", "Love Me Not", "NS Buddies", "Redemption", "Three Way", "To Be Loved Or To Love" and "Stand By Me". A total of 9 fictional stories so far! Whoa......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps u should have a link in ur blog to all the 9 short stories that u have written?
I love them all!..:)
Well done.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story though I am wondering what would happen to Ted. Maybe he married Cassany in the end? Haha.

Where can I get the other stories of yours? Been checking out you blog but cant find them. Why not you consolidate them for people like me who have missed out your past stories? Pleaseeee....... :P

Anonymous said...

hi may i know where can i find the old stories? Can you post the link? thanks!

from supporter!

covantai said...

Hi bluerunner,
hahaha...I cannot link the first few stories I wrote few years on my blog as they were posted on sgboy and sgboy had ceased in existence. Thank you for your sweet encouragements!

Hi Herbstone,
My intention is for Ted to finally gotten the approval of Wayne's mother and accepted into the family by Helen :)Ted will not marry Cassany, he is gay!kekeke..My first few stories that were written few years back were more of erotica writings thus my honey forbids me to post them on my family friendly blog.

Hi anonymous,
Thanks for the support! Like I replied to Herbstone, my first few stories were too erotic/sexual to be posted on this blog...:p

Anonymous said...

Very nice story Danny, thanks for the great read! And pls don't keep us waiting too long for the next one :)

cheekyguy

Ah Kiong said...

very convenient hor!

covantai said...

Heehee...that's what honey is supposed to do...to help shoulder some "blame" ma.... :p

Hi cheekyguy, thanks for the encouragement and support! Can't say how long the wait is going to be...really must depend on mood,time & idea...:)

Buaya said...

Seems like I missed quite a lot when I go MIA... :p

I need to spend some time reading your stories liao... :p

I wonder when I will be free to ACTUALLY pen down my stories... :p

covantai said...

Nah, u didn't miss anything :) It's just some rough writings.

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...