Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Trip To National Museum

Made a trip to National Museum with my honey yesterday, the pictures shown at the photography exhibition was filled so many superstars that I had a fun time deciphering which was my favourite. We also made our way to the rest of the exhibition halls to take in the artistic feel. Suddenly, I felt elevated a notch higher after brushing aside the "arts'. Hahaha! After that, we had dinner with our friends and I bought a liuli and Starwalker perfume, nice shopping I had :)

2 comments:

Ah Kiong said...

This pic is nice
Cant even tell its actually a food court
:P

covantai said...

Wahahaha!!! Evil u! Now everyone know it is a FOODCOURT!

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...