When I watched American Idol Finale last night, I felt it was lackluste. The fighting wasn't really close and both finalists weren't really pulling all stops to fight. My verdict? Best vocal goes to Jordin and best performance belongs to Blake. And I am glad that substance was chosen over gimmicky as music is all about longevity. Congrats to Jordin Sparks for being crowned the latest AI winner!Thursday, May 24, 2007
Jordin Sparks - Winner of latest AI contest
When I watched American Idol Finale last night, I felt it was lackluste. The fighting wasn't really close and both finalists weren't really pulling all stops to fight. My verdict? Best vocal goes to Jordin and best performance belongs to Blake. And I am glad that substance was chosen over gimmicky as music is all about longevity. Congrats to Jordin Sparks for being crowned the latest AI winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Zealand: New Short-Term Graduate Work Visa launching on 16 November 2026
Eligible international graduates who have completed study or are currently studying in New Zealand will be able to apply for the new Short-T...
-
Finally! "Stand By Me" has came to a conclusion and I must say a big big thank you to all those who have taken time out to read th...
-
哇!我从来都不知道林忆莲或王菲或关淑怡唱过Madonna的Vogue!多谢DJ张伟基的珍藏才有机会听到!可惜没MV..... 好怀念王菲,她真是我的第一最爱偶像!
No comments:
Post a Comment