Sunday, May 27, 2007

Stay @ Ritz Carlton

Stayed at Ritz Carlton over the weekend with my honey. I was impressed with their attentive service, sweet personal touch and warm at home feel. The room wasn't as huge as I had hoped it to be but the by the window bathtub was good and offered a splendid skyline. The breakfast was above average as well, it was a relaxing getaway for us though I didn't get to do any official work according to my plan (just pretending to be hardworking and showing that my work is consuming me. Hahaha). I will choose to stay there again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how large a hotel room do u want? RCMS is huge already! perhaps u needa stay @ xx16/xx26 rooms to be comfy =x

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...