An open diary to share anything and everything under the sun
Blue lights a little eerie leh...And they make the Flyer look so cheap as compared to the other flyers... :p
Really?! I thought the bluey lights looked quite good....
how much you spend?
I didn't went up the flyer, my friend did. If I am not wrong, it cost $29/- per trip which is about 30 mins ride.
Post a Comment
Eligible international graduates who have completed study or are currently studying in New Zealand will be able to apply for the new Short-T...
4 comments:
Blue lights a little eerie leh...
And they make the Flyer look so cheap as compared to the other flyers... :p
Really?! I thought the bluey lights looked quite good....
how much you spend?
I didn't went up the flyer, my friend did. If I am not wrong, it cost $29/- per trip which is about 30 mins ride.
Post a Comment