An open diary to share anything and everything under the sun
Sunday, October 21, 2007
蔡建雅-当你离开的时候
很喜欢蔡建雅的歌声和歌,最新的单曲“当你离开的时候”很Tanya氏,喜欢哦!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
as much as i really like her she is getting really predictable eversince like 3 albums back
I think her english works are way better and, my all time fav is stil her first local english album - very original
well guess she still needs to put food on her table I hope the rest of her other tracks are gona be better than this, otherwise I may not buy her lastest album
I believe that's the dilemma of most artistes whose albums might not be best selling material so in order to be competitive, they have to do what they do best.
3 comments:
as much as i really like her
she is getting really predictable
eversince like 3 albums back
I think her english works are way better
and, my all time fav is stil her first local english album - very original
well guess she still needs to put food on her table
I hope the rest of her other tracks are gona be better than this, otherwise I may not buy her lastest album
cheechee
I believe that's the dilemma of most artistes whose albums might not be best selling material so in order to be competitive, they have to do what they do best.
this isnt her best
Post a Comment