給你 這首歌屬於你
與你 相遇的所有幸運
我所有任性叛逆 藏在你微笑嘴角裡
對你 我願意 傻的可以
曾經 差一點就錯過你
是你 為我們鼓起勇氣
沒有人能夠代替 我的甜蜜只留給你
從今天起 有你 每個四季
你有著冬天的側臉
而我是炙熱的夏天
劃過天空的弧線 到彩虹的另一邊
在七彩的面前 一切變得更耀眼
Yes I do
I love you
Be with you
Yes I do
I love you
Be with you
有你 每個有你日子裡
可以 可以做回我自己
有時你歇斯底里 我偶爾惹你生氣
這些簡單的小調皮 是幸福的痕跡
從今 我的心屬於你
為你 我要無所畏懼
讓你依靠在我懷裡 把你捧在手心
就算與世界為敵 輕鬆愜意
你有著冬天的側臉
而我是炙熱的夏天
劃過天空的弧線 到彩虹的另一邊
在七彩的面前 一切變得更耀眼
Yes I do
I love you
Be with you
你有著冬天的側臉
而我是炙熱的夏天
劃過天空的弧線 到彩虹的另一邊
在七彩的面前 一切變得更耀眼
Yes I do
I love you
Be with you
和你在一起 是我的幸運
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Zealand: New Short-Term Graduate Work Visa launching on 16 November 2026
Eligible international graduates who have completed study or are currently studying in New Zealand will be able to apply for the new Short-T...
-
Finally! "Stand By Me" has came to a conclusion and I must say a big big thank you to all those who have taken time out to read th...
-
哇!我从来都不知道林忆莲或王菲或关淑怡唱过Madonna的Vogue!多谢DJ张伟基的珍藏才有机会听到!可惜没MV..... 好怀念王菲,她真是我的第一最爱偶像!
No comments:
Post a Comment