On The Ground
My life's been magic seems fantastic
I used to have a hole in the wall with a mattress
It’s funny when you want it
Suddenly you have it
You find out that your gold’s just plastic
Every day every night
I’ve been thinking back on you and I
Every day every night
I worked my whole life
Just to get right just to be like
Look at me I’m never coming down
I worked my whole life
Just to get high just to realize
Everything I need is on the
Everything I need is on the ground
On the ground
Everything I need is on the ground
Nah but they don’t hear me though (Yeah what goes up it must come down)
Nah but they don’t hear me though (You’re running out of time)
My world’s been hectic seems electric
But I’ve been waking up with your voice in my head
And I’m trying to send a message
And let you know that every single minute I’m without you I regret it
Every day every night
I’ve been thinking back on you and I
Every day every night
I worked my whole life
Just to get right just to be like
Look at me I’m never coming down
I worked my whole life
Just to get high just to realize
Everything I need is on the
Everything I need is on the ground
On the ground
Everything I need is on the ground
Nah but they don’t hear me though (Yeah what goes up it must come down)
Nah but they don’t hear me though (You’re running out of time)
I’m way up in the clouds
And they say I’ve made it now
But I figured it out
Everything I need is on the ground
Just drove by your house
So far from you now
But I figured it out
Everything I need is on the
Everything I need is on the ground
On the ground
Everything I need is on the ground
Nah but they don’t hear me though
On the ground
Nah but they don’t hear me though
Everything I need is on the ground
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Zealand: New Short-Term Graduate Work Visa launching on 16 November 2026
Eligible international graduates who have completed study or are currently studying in New Zealand will be able to apply for the new Short-T...
-
Finally! "Stand By Me" has came to a conclusion and I must say a big big thank you to all those who have taken time out to read th...
-
哇!我从来都不知道林忆莲或王菲或关淑怡唱过Madonna的Vogue!多谢DJ张伟基的珍藏才有机会听到!可惜没MV..... 好怀念王菲,她真是我的第一最爱偶像!
No comments:
Post a Comment