Thank you for your fantastic vocals and great hits since the 80's. I am glad to have grown up with your music. RIP, Whitney.
All The Man That I Need
I Wanna Dance With Somebody
I Have Nothing
One Moment in Time
Greatest Love Of All
I Will Always Love You
I'm Your Baby Tonight (European Version)
Queen Of The Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Zealand: New Short-Term Graduate Work Visa launching on 16 November 2026
Eligible international graduates who have completed study or are currently studying in New Zealand will be able to apply for the new Short-T...
-
Finally! "Stand By Me" has came to a conclusion and I must say a big big thank you to all those who have taken time out to read th...
-
The Immigration Services Registration Office at Burgh Quay Dublin is currently experiencing a very large volume of applications for a renewa...
No comments:
Post a Comment