Saturday, December 12, 2009

Charice Pempengco @ Oprah Winfrey Show Performing "Note to God"



Was channel-surfing on cable TV when Oprah came on. Was I glad that I watched this episode otherwise I would have missed this power-lunged emotionally charged performance.

Written by Diane Warren and produced by David Foster (what could possibly gone wrong with such a coupling?), Note to God is definitely a hit in the making!

Charice did not let the powerhouses down with her heart-wrenching performance! Great vocals there.

Note to 2 other asian ladies trying to break into US market:

Sun Ho - You may also have the support of David Foster and a string of No.1s on the Billboard Dance Charts, yours truly is not a singing material. Good luck to you.

Coco Lee - You may also have been dubbed power-lunged and you absolutely relished this compliment but I am sorry, darling. You are nowhere near Charice, and actually, you ain't that power-lunged. Listen to her and you will know, what is singing all about.

No comments:

New Zealand: New Short-Term Graduate Work Visa launching on 16 November 2026

Eligible international graduates who have completed study or are currently studying in New Zealand will be able to apply for the new Short-T...