Friday, January 15, 2021

US - US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to Replace Sticker That Extends Validity of Green Cards

Starting in January, USCIS will replace the sticker that is currently issued to lawful permanent residents (LPRs) to extend the validity of their Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card (PRC or “Green Card”), with a revised Form I-797, Notice of Action. LPRs file Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, when their Green Cards expire or are about to expire. 

The revised Form I-797 notice will serve as a receipt notice for the Form I-90. 

No comments:

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...