Nice interview with Ellen, the DJ must be a huge fan to take a bow in front of the queen.
The queen is turning 57 this year and she can still do vogue-ing like nobody's business. While I too, look nowhere near my age (people's jaws still dropped when I told them I have already crossed the 4-0), my nimbs are unlikely to be as flexible as the queen when I hit the big 5-0!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Zealand: New Short-Term Graduate Work Visa launching on 16 November 2026
Eligible international graduates who have completed study or are currently studying in New Zealand will be able to apply for the new Short-T...
-
Finally! "Stand By Me" has came to a conclusion and I must say a big big thank you to all those who have taken time out to read th...
-
The Immigration Services Registration Office at Burgh Quay Dublin is currently experiencing a very large volume of applications for a renewa...
No comments:
Post a Comment