Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Antics of a 3 year old




Scenario 1

He came running to me, roll up his t-shirt, touch his belly, and proudly said "Look at my hamburger stomach! I have baby inside my stomach!The baby is talking."


Scenario 2

He was watching a drama serial with me. There was a scene of a small boy struggling to trek in the water. The boy was drowning and was screaming for his mother.


His eyes welled up with tears and I saw it, I asked him what's wrong. He replied "I am very sad for the boy..."


Scenario 3

When I came home and saw him play acting nail polish with his brother. He proudly pronounced "I am a girl. I am doing my nails."


Scenario 4

I asked him to join his brother to clean up the mess, he strolled to the messy area, slumped onto the sofa and mumbled "I cannot clear up so much leh...." and use his eye power to "assist" his brother.

No comments:

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...