Monday, March 29, 2010

Batam Getaway - 27 March to 28 March 2010



Had a relaxing weekend getaway at Batam. The sun was scotching hot and I am now having sunburnt..should have applied more lotion...
Did I also mention that I am down with stomach flu too? Been in and out of the toilet for more than 20 times in a day!

Still, it was fun going away with a group of friends and of course, with my honey tagging along...made the trip even more enjoyable!

2 comments:

Ah Kiong said...

i think tag along means to go along as a follower; to tag after someone; or to follow behind - usually to description a secondary follower.

covantai said...

Oops. Blame it on my atrocious grasp of English language. You are definitely not a secondary follower but a leader.

New Zealand: New Short-Term Graduate Work Visa launching on 16 November 2026

Eligible international graduates who have completed study or are currently studying in New Zealand will be able to apply for the new Short-T...