Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wonderful Birthday (Courtesy From My Honey! :D)


(This is the ONE and ONLY piece of swimming trunk in Singapore and some say, in the world. It is specially designed by my honey!! Ain't he such a darling and incredibly talented? And he had made all arrangements today without having me to twitch a single brain cell. Now, all together, let's say "Aww.....")


Woah, had a wonderful birthday celebration today, courtesy from my honey! A mouth watering lunch at Merchant Court Hotel with him and a friend of ours then stroll the streets like a trio of Tai-Tais then sipped coffee at Pacific Coffee and spilled a glass full of drink onto myself then rushed over to Marina Square to get full set of new clothings for myself! So exciting!

After that, met up with another 3 friends for dinner and drinks at Novena Square, all kindly arranged by my honey and F.T.

And this year, I was greeted with numerous well wishes calls from friends early in the morning and a variety of gifts!

I also had a fantastic dinner with my family which was paid by my sister last night! Nice wonderful birthday with so many people pampering and wishing me.
(This slim fit shirt is from F & S, sure know how to show off my slender figure. And puleaseee.....I am not and was never 32!! I am still a proud 29 yah :) Thanks!)


(These are from S.W. & J.X, they actually "calculated" my "timings" and choose these to "match" my suitability. So thoughful! Thanks!)

6 comments:

Buaya said...

Aww... So sweet... :)

Time flies eh... So fast your birthday again... :)

Happy Birthday!

covantai said...

Yah, he is such a sweetie :) And time really flies hor, so fast, my birthday again. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday hor! so when are u going to wear that new swimming trunks and take a picture to show us? must show the unique design and model it right. i'm very sure buaya will agree with me lor! :)
(Jeffrey)

covantai said...

Thanks Jeffrey :) The trunk is low cut one leh! How can anyhow wear and model for others to see? Later, HE will locked me in a piggy cage and throw me to the sea!

Ah Kiong said...

the last year buaya was there to celebrate yr birthday too....

covantai said...

Yup, I rememebered. We were at Marina Mandarin mah. But I thought those who were present that time were "supposed" to be anonymous? So cannot name their names.

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...