Sunday, July 08, 2007

Spend Your Last Penny On "Dim Sum Dollies"!

I really have to and must say that I regretted for missing out on the previous 2 Dollies outings because I had never laughed so hard for more than 2 hours in one night!

Tonight, My honey and me thoroughly enjoyed the subtle and not-so-subtle digs, the fast and furious accents and joyous singings from the Dollies.

When I heard the trio sang "One Night Only", I just simply knew they are gonna to do "And I Am Telling You, I Am Not Going". It was so funny when they incorporated this hit by Jennifer Hudson into their segment.

Really hats off to the 4somes for imitating the different accents so realistically! They did Indian, Chinese, Malay, English, Japanese, Hokkien and Cantonese perfect to a T!

I was really surprised that Hossan Leong almost stole the limelight from the Dollies as he was simply eye-catching and so at ease with the chameleons.

Emma Yong has the best vocals among the trio (as usual though uncomparable to her stellar turn in "Cabaret").

Pam Oei simply has that comical look and feel about her that puts anyone and everyone at ease and Selena Tan, always the crowd pleaser.

Worth every single penny spent and we even eagerly decided to go for their "Christmas Concert"!

No comments:

Ireland - Announcement Regarding Eligible Spouses and Partners of General Employment Permit and Intra-Corporate Transferee Irish Employment Permit holders

The Ministers for Justice and Enterprise, Trade and Employment have announced that eligible spouses and partners of General Employment Permi...