Sunday, July 01, 2007

Just A BIG Thank You


I have coughing recently and am reluctant to see a doctor (since possibility of getting a medical certificate for coughing is very low).


Those around me have to endure my incessant coughing, but I must say a BIG thank you to my family, my honey, K & J.


They have been extremely helpful to get me different medication for my cough.


I am still taking the medication and if it doesn't get well by next week, guess I have no choice but to see a doctor...

No comments:

Ireland - Announcement Regarding Eligible Spouses and Partners of General Employment Permit and Intra-Corporate Transferee Irish Employment Permit holders

The Ministers for Justice and Enterprise, Trade and Employment have announced that eligible spouses and partners of General Employment Permi...