Sunday, January 06, 2013

Les Miserables - Official Movie Trailer 2012


Anne Hathaway did a very competent job as "Fantine", I have a good vibe that she may walk away with more than 1 acting accolade in 2013 with this role. You earned my tears wholeheartedly and I "feel" you. (have I been tearing a little too much recently? Darn...)  

Another of my fav, Amanda Seyfried as "Costella" was an absolute natural. Well done! 

Worth a watch unless you are one of those who do not how to appreciate theater plays but try to pretend you are an avid goer then made a fool of yourself by sniggering through (Yes, I am talking about you! The one seating beside me, pretending you know Les Mes in order to impress your gal date but ended letting out a laugh at one of the pivotal scene!); give this show a miss and save yourself some grace.

No comments:

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...