Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The carrier with "magenta" as their corporate colour


Had the most unpleasant flight back to Sg from Bkk. 

I requested the air steward to inform the passenger in front of me to straighten his reclining seat so that i can release my tray to place my dinner. His curt reply was "i don't have the authority."

I had wanted to set the record straight and asked what is his definition of authority & where does it lie but didn't to cause the crew were serving dinner & i don't want to held up the rest of the passengers from having their dinner served. 

I wrote a note to the senior crew soon after but no one came to explain the situation to me. I m now waiting for the corporate service to reply to me. 

I don't even want to mention other incidents onboard the flight in my mail to them as i will give him the benefit of doubt that there is no discrimination of skin colour being displayed. 

Nonetheless, i will not fly this airline anymore & will stick to my krisflyer for my frequent trips to bkk.

No comments:

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...