Wednesday, June 09, 2010

More antics from the 3 year old

The youngest one is shaping up to be quite a casanova and more tongue in cheek responses.

I was asking him last night if his best friend, YF, continues to bully him. And the excerpts as below:

Me: Tell me does YF still beat you?
C: Er...no. But she kissed me. Then teacher scolded her. She cried.
Me: She kissed you? Where did she kiss you? Why did she kiss you?
(He just keep on laughing and refused to share more.....)

He continues to stress my mum out...:
C: Ah-ma! Can draw for me Mickey Mouse?
My mum: 我不懂Mickey Mouse
C: DRAW FOR ME MICKEY MOUSE!! (He protested and his volume edged several notches)
My mum had no choice so she just drew something that resembled a mouse to pacify him.
C: 都不是这样。你不会!
My mum: 你这样利害,你自己画咯。
C: Err...我也不会叻。

2 comments:

Ah Kiong said...

he shld've asked joseph korkor!

covantai said...

But at that time, he has yet to establish a "relationship" with you yet mah...how to tell him to ask you? (since he don't even remember Joseph korkor then!)

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...