Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday


  • Woah, how time flies. I am now officially half way through my thirties! I am thankful for all the sweet smooth days that came and will be coming especially those with my honey, Mr Chan, accompanying me wholeheartedly.
  • And of course, with nice thoughtful friends along the way make me realise I am indeed blessed with many fortunes.
  • Thank you to Mr Chan for his love, company, birthday plans and support. I love you more and more each day and I am already lost with words to describe how happy and thankful I am that I have all of you to myself. Of course, that gift! Spot-on :)

  • Thank you to SS, Ji-Liap, Szenguan, K & J for the nonya food birthday treat and the movie "UP" last week.
  • Thank you to SS & Ji-Liap for the gathering yesterday together with honey and myself at the place that should not be told. And the oh so apt gift - OH MY GAWD! Love it.
  • Thank you to Szenguan for taking time out to meet us for dinner and drinks last night after work. Your thought is greatly appreciated!
  • Thank you to my ex-classmates and ex colleagues for the well wishes smses yesterday. Yes, I am touched that after all these years, you kind sweet angels remember this date. Your friendship is definitely treasured.
  • Thank you to all the friends sending me birthday greetings on Facebook yesterday. I am again at a loss of words on how honoured I am that you guys are taking time out to write to me.
  • Thank you! Thank you! And more THANK YOUs!!

No comments:

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...