Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Janet Jackson - If



I don't know if anyone remembers this hit from Janet Jackson or loved this song as much as I do.

When I first heard this song and saw it's MV in 1994, I went ballistic as the MV was fantastically shot and the dance moves (shown at the 3rd quarter of the vidz) were simply awe-inspiring (remember it was 1994 then).

And during our school anniversary at that year, a group of us performed this routine at the anniversary celebration and got a standing ovation! It was crazy!

Those were the days....

2 comments:

Ah Kiong said...

I see that u have already watched 康熙來了's latest episode....

covantai said...

Indeed I had, and once again it had brought back fond memories...

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...