Sunday, March 25, 2007

All By Myself

The one thing I must learn to do with immediate effect is to keep things to myself and no more sharing with others for the hope of garnering their support or understanding. The only people one can count on for unrelentless support is your own family, only these people give you unconditional support and full understanding. I will keep things to myself from now on and not harbouring the hope that I can rely on others for emotional support simply because no one can do that at all and it will always end up getting more frustrating and deeper misunderstanding. Whoever said share your thoughts or problems because it helps to alleviate the burden should rethink, it does not do that but rather it only puts you in a position where others will view you in their own opinion and not really interested to see from your view or put themselves in your shoes. So I must help myself from now on, to keep all my thoughts, problems and views deep within myself and not expose them. (My headache is so bad now)

No comments:

Thailand to extend visa waiver for Taiwan nationals additional 6 months

The Thai government announced Tuesday that it will extend its visa waiver program for Taiwanese travelers to six months, expecting the move ...